***Please call 366-0203 or
800-342-7192 if you have any questions or need assistance.
- Go to the GH AEA Home Page at http://www.ghaea.org
- Click on the Medianet link on the left side of the page.
- Click on the first link entitled "Search Full Catalog".
- Use the provided search blank and drop-down menus to refine your
- Click on "Submit" after you have composed your search.
next screen will display the results of your search. The meaning of the
two-letter "codes" at the end of each title are as follows:
KT = Boxed Book Kit
SB = Student Book
PB = Professional Book
CL = Curriculum Lab Item
NS = Novel Set
AB = Audio Book (Book on Tape)
BB = Big Book Set
CD = CD Book (Book on CD)
CR = CD-ROM
DV = DVD
MK = Models and Kits
MP = Multimedia Plush Kit
PW = PWIM Posters
PR = Professional Resources
EQ = Tech Equipment/Digital Cameras
VT = Videotape
No Code = Item Is a Book and Is Part of a Book Kit
- You may click on a title link to find out more information about
- Click in the white box at the end of a title to order a resource. You may select more than one item to
order by clicking in the white box after each item. Next, click on the button at the bottom
of the screen that says “Pick Items on Page.”
- The system will take you to a password screen. You will need to
type in your last name and your password. Your password is the last 7
digits of your building phone number (without the hyphen).
- You will be prompted to change your password. It must be between 4 and 10 characters
- If you forget your password, please call Media Scheduling at
366-0203 or 800-342-7992 to have your password set back to your building
- An order form will appear. Select the dates (under Showdate) for
which you would like to have the resource delivered to you. You may use
either the drop-down boxes or the calendar to select dates.
- Select whether you would like the standard-length checkout or
- Click on the green "Test Availability" button directly
above or below the order sheet to see if the item you would like is
available at that time.
- If the item is available, a green checkmark and the checkout dates
will appear in the Availability column. If the item is not available a red
"X" will appear in the column and you may select other dates and
test availability again.
Important! You must click on the green "Submit"
button to place your final order. If you exit the program before you click on
Submit, the system will not recognize an order has been placed and the
resources will not be delivered to your building.